Where Children Count
Children are true gifts, and Memorial Baptist Church offers a weekday preschool program for families in our church and in our community.
Our purpose as a preschool is to introduce your child to an environment that encourages the development of social relationships, to provide play experiences that contribute to the developmental needs of your child, and to provide instructed learning based on your child’s individual needs and abilities. It is our desire to help parents build strong, spiritual foundations in the lives of children that lead to a personal and dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our caring staff is committed to providing a happy, fun, accepting and safe environment for your child. We provide opportunities for your child to grow spiritually, mentally, socially, and emotionally in a Christian environment.
Our Weekday Preschool curriculum is developed by our staff to offer age-appropriate activities for each child. Our programs follow the WEE Bible and theme-based curriculum. In addition, our older preschool classes use the Letterland curriculum. We provide instruction through learning centers:
- Math – Number recognition, shapes, and sets, measuring, patterns and counting, and building with blocks
- Science – Hands-on experiments that relate to the current theme or letter
- Gross Motor Development – Music and playground time, muscle control, catching, throwing, jumping, skipping & more!
- Fine Motor Development – Drawing, painting, writing, tracing, play dough, puzzles and finger play
- Creative Play – costumes and items that develop and enhance imagination
School hours are 7:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for full-time and 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. for part time students.
- Mother’s Day Out – ages vary from 12-24 months (2 days a week–8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
- The initial registration period for Summer and/or Fall/Spring programs begins the 3rd week in March each year.
- Enrollment in programs is on a “first come” basis.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee due for each program at the time of enrollment. In addition, there is a supply fee that is due at the time of your child’s first tuition payment.
Thank you for your interest in our Weekday Preschool program. For more information, contact our Weekday Preschool Director, at 252-792-6079 or email@example.com.